Tuesday 4 February 2014

It Is Not That We are Always Right!!!

Friends! I have some great news to share with you all!
We all love to purchase new things for ourselves. Then, when it comes to our car, why should we think of taking a chance of buying used spares? This is what I always thought earlier.

But Guys, it is not that we are always right!!!
Let me explain...

I accept now that I was surely under a wrong impression. It happened so that one of my friends and I both happened to purchase transmissions co-incidentally, at the same day. But guys only difference was that I purchased a new transmission whereas my friend purchased used transmissions.

Now, after a period of over a year or so, my car is working perfectly fine. But then my friend’s car is also delivering equivalent performance!
Now I feel I was a real fool to have spent so many bugs for new transmissions...coz my friend has absolutely no problems even with the used transmissions!!!

So Guys... if at all you have a choice between new and old transmissions or any other spare parts, I would definitely suggest that you please give a second thought before putting in lot of expenses for new products....when you could get the old but still the best ones at a much lower price!

What do say Guys????

No comments: